The purpose of this group is to provide new PECE users with a conceptual understanding of PECE’s design and its affordances along with a practical knowledge of PECE’s features and how to use them.
After completion of the training sessions and suggested exercises, PECE users will be able to:
· Understand and articulate what PECE is as both a collaborative research infrastructure and as an experiment in ethnographic methods and in forms of data sharing and publication
· Create, organize, and publish new content in PECE
· Search and discover existing PECE content
· Comment on, annotate, and repurpose existing PECE content
· Set up new Projects utilizing Projects, Groups, Subgroups, and other collaboration infrastructures
· Set up and utilize PECE’s privacy settings in compliance with IRB specifications